Speech Pathology Services:
We provide a range of speech pathology services which includes the assessment and treatment of children with a variety of speech and communication disorders including difficulties with:
- Early language Development
- Children with a diagnosis accessing both the Better Start Funding and Helping Children with Autism Funding.
- Preschool through to school aged language (comprehension & expression)
- Literacy Support (including reading and spelling)
- Listening and attention
Talk-Time Speech Pathology is proud to announce that we are an approved service provider through the Department of FaHCSIA. As members on the early intervention service provider panel for both the ‘Better Start’ and ‘Helping Children with Autism’ package, we are eligible to access funding to support families for both therapy and the purchasing of resources.
Funding is only provided to providers that fulfil a number of criteria, including evidence-based practices and a multi-disciplinary approach to the treatment of autism. Talk-Time Speech Pathology has fulfilled these criteria and is an approved service provider.
The multidisciplinary nature of the clinic ensures that the therapy provided to your child is integrated and any cross referrals can be made efficiently. All service providers are approved providers through:
- Private Health Funds
- FAHCSIA Funding (Helping Children with Autism and Better Start for Children with Disability)
A doctor’s referral is not necessary. If you are unsure as to whether your child needs an assessment, please do not hesitate to contact us to determine whether your concerns are age appropriate or further assessment is warranted.
Talk-Time provides Speech Pathology services on Sydney’s Northern Beaches in Balgowlah. We work in close proximity to other health and medical professionals to provide our clients and their families with holistic care.
Talk-Time Balgowlah is proud to announce that our clinic has expanded and is now multidisciplinary in nature. The following services are provided:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
For more information on the ‘Helping Children with Autism’ funding: Click Here For more information on the ‘Better Start for Children with Disability’ funding: Click HereAt Talk-Time, we use up-to-date treatment approaches including programs such as:
- The Spalding Method: www.spalding.org
- MultiLit: www.multilit.com
- Lindamood-Bell Visualising and Verbalising: www.lindamoodbell.com
- The Lidcombe Program
- Key Word Signs (previously Makaton)
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS): www.pecsaustralia.com
- Hanen Program: It Takes Two To Talk: www.hanen.org
- Connect Therapy: www.connecttherapy.com
- Speech Sound Disorders: The Basics and Beyond (Caroline Bowen): www.speech-language-therapy.com
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Approach to Feeding: http://www.sosapproach-conferences.com/
Talk-Time Speech Pathology is a registered early intervention service provider with FAHCSIA (Helping Children With Autism & Better Start funding), Medicare and private health funds.